"They have so many displays! The staff was great. Dave the gentlemen that helped me, was very informative and friendly."
XO.XTREME Single Coat System
Looking for a bonding product that outperforms its competitors? Look no further, Granville Stone & Hearth has the product for you. XO.Xtreme is a revolutionary single-coat nano technology cycloaliphatic amine epoxy coating. It is a true nanotechnology for mild steel, aluminum and concrete. The proprietary nano drivers fuse XO.Xtreme to the substrate, providing a superior bond.
XO.Xtrem is self priming, it does not require a zinc or base primer as required by many competitive systems. And, the Nano-Adhesion technology provides extremely strong bonding properties, high durability, and superior performance.
Reasons to Use XO.XTREME
- Extremely small particles – true nano scale, provides superior bonding with substrate
- Extremely versatile – for above & below grade challenging atmospheric conditions & long term UV exposure
- Extremely easy to apply – brush, roll or spray applied using standard equipment
- Extreme bonding – nano scale bonding with the substrate is more complete than other high performance coatings
- Extremely complete curing – non leaching after curing, faster return to service
- Extremely savings – single coat cost delivers the performance of a conventional 2 to 3 coat system
- Extremely warranty – 2 years, double the industry standard, extended warranties available
Benefits of Nano-technology
Nano-technology offers higher particle density, which provides superior bonding and durability. It cures more completely than other epoxies, allowing faster return to service. Nano scale particles improve surface wetting and it offers superior chemical and UV resistance. Nano-Adhesion is a proprietary nano bonding technology.
Suggested Areas of Use
- Concrete floors
- Concrete walls
- Ballast tanks
- Tile & natural stone
Advanced Research & Testing
XO.Xtreme signal coat epoxy system has the research to support its superior performance.
- Member of the NSF University Cooperative Research Center
- Advanced testing performed in addition to industry standard ASTM tests
- Microscopic evaluation and analysis performed by the Constructed Facilities Laboratory at NC State University.
We do Commercial & Residential Projects
Granville Stone & Hearth can complete any size XO.XTREME application project. Whether residential or commercial, small or large, we have the products and know how to complete get the job done right! With over 30 years of serving our friends and neighbors throughout Maine, the Granville family of companies is the company to turn to for your superior bonding application needs.
Granville Stone & Hearth will send a trained member of our staff to your location to evaluate your XO.XTREME application needs. Contact us today to schedule your free consultation.